Crossley (Awesome) Running Tribe (CaRT) Membership
- Daily group coaching
- Tips on nutrition for running and recipes
- Technique and injury prevention information
- Additional cross-training workouts
- Support and accountability within the group
- Monthly Challenge to win the Crossley Runners’ Trophy
- Access to the private CaRT members’ area where all plans, programmes and challenges will be archived
- Discount on Wee Run Events and Crossley Fitness Events
- £3 discount on the Weekday Workout Members Club (usually £12)
- £15 to join quarterly milestone programmes (usually £25-£45) which includes free Tshirt and certificate of completion
If you are local to the Strathearn Area upgrade to the ‘Include Running’ Membership:
- Everything from the online only membership PLUS;
- Unlimited access to weekly led jog/run sessions – times, dates etc TBC
- Unlimited access to Runcamp – times, dates etc TBC
- FREE place at Long Run Sunday! (usually £8 p/p)
Ochil Ultra Virtual Race
Fancy running the Ochil Ultra but don’t quite feel ready to tackle the 50 miles in one go?
Do it in installments!
Virtual runs are a great way to encourage you to get running AND you get a nice bit of bling at the end of it!
Clock up 50 miles; in your own time
And include an total elevation gain of 500m (ascent)
Submit your evidence and you’ll receive a genuine Ochil Ultra medal!
What are you waiting for?
Starts whenever you want!
Ends 28th September 2019
Yes! Fitness Membership
Yes! Fitness Membership Basic
- Monthly workout plan – to keep challenging your body
- LIVE Q&As to address any issues you might be having
- Group Coaching
- Accountability and support within the group
- Access to the Yes! Nutrition group – where we go over the 12 steps in the Healthy Habit Fix
- Weekly check-ins – so we can monitor your progress (optional but highly recommended)
- Coaching from Jennifer Bulcock (Nutrition Consultant)
- The complete Habit Fix ebook, check-in diary and TWO of Jennifer’s Recipe Ebooks
- Coaching from me – Nic Crossley (Personal Trainer, Run Coach and general evil task master!!)
- Monthly podcast with myself and Jennifer Bulcock – talking all things exercise and nutrition
*Terms and Conditions apply
Yes! Fitness Membership Elite
- Includes everything from the basic membership
- PLUS – 1 FREE 30-minute keeping in touch Skype call with myself that you can ‘cash in’ at any time** (usual cost £20) which I recommend using as a last resort to get to the bottom of what’s holding you back.
- PLUS – Monthly body assessment and catch up – I come to you to weigh and measure – feedback has shown that this is imperative at keeping you heading towards success and being accountable. (lasts 30-45 minutes)
You encourage and motivate me to exercise when I don't have the motivation to get myself to do it on my own Read more
“The exercises were varied making it more interesting, the trainer was very pleasant, friendly and knowledgeable, also made the sessions amusing and encouraging. Felt quite invigorated afterward each session. Since the sessions I have generally felt a bit more energetic and less tired.” Read more
“I am the lightest I’ve been since 2001. I have cheekbones. I’ve lost 8kg” “Is there a better feeling than trying on party dresses from the back of the wardrobe and realising they all either fit perfectly or are way too big?” Read more
You make me feel as though I can achieve anything, it's nice to know that someone believes in you. Read more
I would highly reccomend Nic. She is not one of those scary fitness freaks! She is realistic and encouraging and a nice (normal) person who is obviously passionate about what she does. Read more
“Have just been looking in the mirror at my naked body and I am sure I don’t have so many loose flabby bits and I think my bingo wings have improved so I am impressed. Well done Nic!” Read more
"The results have been amazing, starting bootcamp has been the catalyst to improving my fitness and eating better, I feel better, fitter improved stamina and I have lost about 2 ½ stone, dropped 2 waist sizes in 10 months." Read more
“I really enjoy bootcamp with Nic, I am feeling fitter, lost weight and become stronger. Nic is a great motivator and camaraderie within the group really helps.” Read more
"I would definitely recommend to a friend. I was a bit worried when I first joined that there might be little groups within the group as was the case with the jog group I used to go to where no one really spoke to anyone outside their little group. But it's a great bunch of people of all abilities and we all get along and have fun while getting fit." Read more
“Just had to pin the waist of my "far too tight cream trousers that I can't throw away because I bought them in Hong Kong". No longer far too tight. Now about four inches too big round waist (but uber wide legged and flattering over thighs) I cannot say thank you enough for my bodily transformation from wobbly thighed blob to a size eight runner” Read more
“I enjoyed meeting Nic for the sessions because she had always planned something different for each session. This kept the sessions interesting and varied and kept me engaged as I’m not the most enthusiastic person when it comes to exercise!” “There was nothing I really didn’t like, but I was least interested in just running. Having said that, when Nic asked me what I liked least, and I explained this to her, she then made the sessions which were essentially ‘cardio’ much more interesting by adopting a circuit training approach, and adding some short bursts of exercises at certain points round the running circuit.” [Since the programme] “I have felt much fitter and can notice the difference when I am doing my usual exercise; hill walking. I find the uphills much easier and I don’t get out of breath and can keep going for much longer. My upper arms feel less flabby, and my waist is trimmer. Although my weight remains the same I feel more toned.” “Nic tailors the sessions really well to meet your needs. She gives a gradual introduction so that you are not put off by the intensity or the effort needed. As you get onto the swing... Read more