Yes! Fitness Membership
Yes! Fitness Membership Basic
- Monthly workout plan – to keep challenging your body
- LIVE Q&As to address any issues you might be having
- Group Coaching
- Accountability and support within the group
- Access to the Yes! Nutrition group – where we go over the 12 steps in the Healthy Habit Fix
- Weekly check-ins – so we can monitor your progress (optional but highly recommended)
- Coaching from Jennifer Bulcock (Nutrition Consultant)
- The complete Habit Fix ebook, check-in diary and TWO of Jennifer’s Recipe Ebooks
- Coaching from me – Nic Crossley (Personal Trainer, Run Coach and general evil task master!!)
- Monthly podcast with myself and Jennifer Bulcock – talking all things exercise and nutrition
*Terms and Conditions apply
Yes! Fitness Membership Elite
- Includes everything from the basic membership
- PLUS – 1 FREE 30-minute keeping in touch Skype call with myself that you can ‘cash in’ at any time** (usual cost £20) which I recommend using as a last resort to get to the bottom of what’s holding you back.
- PLUS – Monthly body assessment and catch up – I come to you to weigh and measure – feedback has shown that this is imperative at keeping you heading towards success and being accountable. (lasts 30-45 minutes)
3k to 7.5k Programme
This is a 10-week programme that builds upon the couch to 5k programme. You’ll start at 3km and at the end you will complete a 7.5K jog.
The programme covers 10 sessions, tips on jogging, weekly homework, nutrition and access to support.
Graduates receive a FREE T-shirt and 7.5k Certificate of Completion.
Starts 11th October 2018
Fastest 5K Programme 2018
This is a 10-week programme for joggers wanting to get their fastest 5K time. We will work on improving technique, pace and stamina and of course SPEED!
Programme cost only £30.00 – and includes FREE FAST 5K TSHIRT!
The programme covers 10 sessions which are 60 minutes long, weekly homework, tips on jogging, nutrition and access to support.
Starts 9th October 2018 – race is Saturday 15th December 2018
(and why not join us on the Santa Dash?)