Small Changes make a HUGE difference
My clients have lost weight, dropped dress sizes, decreased their bodyfat percentage, gained muscle mass, feel more toned, less flabby and full of beans!
Getting fit and healthy should be fun, not a chore!
I can tap into what you enjoy about fitness and exercise and make working out fun and interesting.
Group Personal Training sessions for up to 5 people,
Fitcamp; fun, outdoor, group fitness
Run coaching with my various Jogging Groups
and tone up your body and increase your confidence with Boxercise!
- Level 2 Certificate in Fitness Instructing (Gym Based Exercise)
- Level 2 Health, safety and welfare in a fitness environment
- Level 2 Know how to support clients who take part in exercise and physical activity
- Level 2 Planning Gym-base exercise
- Level 2 Instructing Gym-based exercise
- Level 2 Anatomy and physiology for exercise
- Level 2 Principles of exercise, fitness and health
- Level 3 Certificate in Advanced Exercise, Health and Fitness Instruction (Personal Training)
- Level 3 Programming personal training with clients
- Level 3 Delivering personal training sessions
- Level 3 Advanced Anatomy and physiology for exercise and health
- Core Training
- Certificate in CobraFit Coaching
- Licensed Instructor with Boxercise
Fully insured with FitPro
Member of CIMSPA (subject to approval)